logo

Could not compile stylesheet for simplistic. Using last compiled stylesheet.

70 pin Serie AVX 5602

posted in Uncategorized
Tuesday, January 25 2011, 01:18 PM
admin
admin
Hi, I am developing a custom expansion board for the IGEPv2 module. From the Hardware User Manual, we can read this about J1 and J4 connectors: - Connector: 70 pin Serie AVX 5602 (Part Number: 70 Kyocera 14-5602-070-001- 829+) - This connector match with 70 pin Serie AVX 5602 Receptacle, part number: 24- 5602-070-001-829+. I have searched this component on the database of the retailers I usually buy components from (RS and Farnell), with no success. Could you point me where can I get these type of connectors? Thanks in advance
Responses (6)
  • Accepted Answer

mcaro
    mcaro
    Tuesday, January 25 2011, 09:01 PM - #permalink
    Hi If you wish we can provide these connectors for it contact with our sales dpt. Cheers Manel
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

ebutera
    ebutera
    Tuesday, February 01 2011, 03:51 PM - #permalink
    same problem here...contacting sales department we were \\\"redirected\\\" to a distributor that sells with something like 1000 MOQ. Isn\\\'t is possible for isee to directly sell the connectors in small quantities (like 10)?
  • Accepted Answer

mcaro
    mcaro
    Tuesday, February 01 2011, 04:07 PM - #permalink
    Did you contact with our sales dpt? [url=mailto:sales@iseebcn.com]sales@iseebcn.com[/url] Manel
  • Accepted Answer

ebutera
    ebutera
    Tuesday, February 01 2011, 04:35 PM - #permalink
    yes, my co-worker. I checked with him and with the suggested distributor moq is 2000 (1 reel). I can send you in a pm who in isee suggested the distributor to us.
  • Accepted Answer

mcaro
    mcaro
    Tuesday, February 01 2011, 04:45 PM - #permalink
    Yes, please. Send me the information to [url=mailto:support@iseebcn.com]support@iseebcn.com[/url] Manel.
  • Accepted Answer

ebutera
    ebutera
    Tuesday, February 01 2011, 05:05 PM - #permalink
    Just sent the information. Thanks for taking care of this.
Your Reply

SUPPORT

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
IGEP Community Wiki
IGEP Community Forum
IGEP Community Online Chat